Monday, January 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday for January 28


How can it possibly be Monday again? Well, it is, so here is my plan for the week, with some repeat menus that we didn't use last week because of having lots of leftovers.

MONDAY: German Omelet, Green Beans, Tomato Aspic

TUESDAY: Spinach Tortellini Soup, Bread or Rolls

WEDNESDAY: Greek-Style Supper, Garlic-Sesame Pita Chips

THURSDAY: Three-Cheese Enchiladas, Broccoli-Cauliflower Blend

FRIDAY: Vegetable Chili, Cornbread

SATURDAY: Herbed Tomato Soup, Grilled Cheese & Walnut Sandwiches

SUNDAY: (potluck at church) White Chili, Cornbread, Coleslaw and a dessert as yet undetermined

If you would like to see menus that many others are planning for this week, go visit Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie. Well over 100 people are taking part in Menu Plan Monday today!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious, Mrs. T! Can you tell me about the three cheese enchiladas?
    Hugs,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

  2. How did I miss this, Kelli! Some day I really need to go back and update my older posts and check for comments.

    I did post about these enchiladas (twice, in fact). In case you didn't catch it, here's a link to one of them:
    Three Cheese Enchiladas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.