Thursday, November 19, 2009

Menu plan for this week


Another grocery shopping day, another menu plan... Here are my thoughts on meals for this week:

THURSDAY: Broccoli Quiche, Breakfast Potatoes, Fruit Salad

FRIDAY: Vegetable Lasagna, Focaccia Bread

SATURDAY: Hot Dogs, Homemade Baked Beans, Coleslaw

SUNDAY: Pepper Jack Chicken, Brown Rice, Tossed Salad

MONDAY: Italian Wedding Soup, Easy Wheat Rolls

TUESDAY: One-Pan Potatoes & Pepper Steak, Tossed Salad

WEDNESDAY: Pizza, Corn Chowder

THURSDAY: Thanksgiving (I don't have the entire menu figured out yet, but it will surely include turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies, cranberries in some form, and pies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.