Friday, November 28, 2014

My Thanksgiving hutch


Before everything gets all Christmasy (which it has already begun to do in blogland), I wanted to share a few photos of my Thanksgiving hutch.  It was mostly the same all through fall, with just a couple of changes.
The entire hutch... Mr. T had to stand at an awkward angle to get the entire hutch in the picture.

The two lower shelves.  I love the Gooseberry Patch plate by the pumpkin.
I love the vibrant rich colors of autumn and have a small collection of autumn themed items.
I made the "Give Thanks" embroidery a few years back.  Love the faux gourds in the little cake dome too.
Hope you have enjoyed this quick peek into our dining room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.