|Delightful graphic from Abby at Little Birdie Blessings|
1. In a rut, in a jam, in the groove, out of sync, off balance, out of touch...which saying best fits some area of your life currently (or recently)? Explain.
2. What is it about somebody else's style of work (coworker/employee/shared volunteer project/household chore) that makes you crazy? Why?
3. What's a tradition that always makes you feel at home?
4. A favorite song with a girl's name in the title or lyrics? Any reason why this is a particular favorite?
I guess I would say "Mary, Did You Know?" for fairly obvious reasons. (I wouldn't have thought of this question in a million years.)
5. Share a favorite quote, verse, or saying relating to gratitude or thanksgiving.
"Know ye that the LORD, He is God: it is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.
"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name."
|Wish I knew where I had found this; I don't, sadly. If it's yours, I apologize for not giving you credit.|
Christmas is only 7 weeks away! Not sure where this year has gone, but it has flown. Anyone out there ready for Christmas? I've started, but I'm far from ready.