1. A lovely phone chat with my friend Jennifer on Friday. I was so blessed that this busy young mom carved out time to call and catch up with me.
2. Getting out to walk at 6 a.m. several times this week. It feels really good to be out there while it's still relatively cool -- and even better to have the rest of the day ahead of us when we return.
3. Lots of good quality time spent on my Sunday School lesson preparation last Saturday. I tend to work several weeks ahead, and it felt great to have gotten a lot of good work accomplished.
4. A great day at the beach with my daughter, grandkids, sister-in-law and friends on Wednesday. There's often a breeze at the lake when there isn't one elsewhere, and this proved to be the case again.
5. Time spent planning and scheduling posts for Christmas in July at my Christmas blog, Mrs. T's Christmas kitchen. Link is in sidebar if you'd like to visit.
Happy weekend, everyone!