Thursday, April 10, 2008

If you've been wondering where I am...


Don't worry. I'm right here, just busy as can be. There's a lot going on right now, not the least of which is my annual writing project -- producing a summer devotional book for the children's ministry in our church. I just haven' t had time to blog lately, as I'm trying to come up with three pages a day for the book. I have lots of ideas in mind and at least one post started, and I may even try and get something ready for Show & Tell Friday tomorrow. I'll be back to blogging regularly, Lord willing, as soon as I can possibly manage to do so.

Please come back and visit again soon! God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.