Friday, September 11, 2009

A second little tote


Well, I've just completed a second little library tote! My older granddaughter did not ask for a tote, nor did she need one, since she has a Bible case which holds quite a bit. But since they both started Patch the Pirate Club on Wednesday evening, we quickly came to the conclusion that she needed one of these totes also. Things were spilling all over the car on the way home! It was obvious that they both needed a tote.

So I set to work to make one. This little tote was a dishtowel this morning! (It came in a set with the flowered dishtowel that I made the first tote from.)

Fun! If some of you try out this pattern, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.