Friday, October 09, 2009

This week's menu...


Menu for the week...

As I've mentioned before, I like to take part in Menu Plan Monday when I can, but lately I just don't seem to get around to posting menus on Monday. That's partly because I plan my meals from Thursday to Thursday, which is our grocery shopping day. Since I've just finished planning this week's meals, I thought I would share:

THURSDAY: Country Chicken and Vegetables, Baking Powder Biscuits

FRIDAY: Crab Quiche, Home Fries, Fruit Salad

SATURDAY: Hot Dogs, Homemade Baked Beans, Coleslaw

SUNDAY: Crockpot Ribs, Mashed Potatoes, Applesauce

MONDAY: Barbecue Shepherd's Pie (made with leftover ribs), Green Beans

TUESDAY: Potato Soup, Cheese Bread

WEDNESDAY: Hamburgers, French Fries, 3-Bean Salad

THURSDAY: Pork Chops with Apples, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

And there you have it. Always subject to change, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.