Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A blustery day

Yesterday was a very blustery day; cold and windy with wind chills well below zero. It was a day to stay inside and work on housework and crafts. I vacuumed the entire house and washed the floor in the front hallway. I also washed the stairs, something I like to do a couple of times per year. I got quite a bit of sewing and embroidery done as well, and spent time working on the Sunday School lesson for the coming week. Supper was a hearty ground beef stew, served with rolls.

Here's a fun vintage card to enjoy.
Stay warm, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.