Friday, December 07, 2012

Glazed Corned Beef Dinner

(Photo by Taste of Home)
Here's a great comfort food meal for a busy winter day.  It's the slow cooker meal I made yesterday:  Glazed Corned Beef Dinner   I have made this the past couple of St. Patrick's Days, and we really liked it.  This year, we bought extra corned beef after St. Patrick's Day and froze the briskets.  I think we just used our last one, though.
The corned beef and vegetables cook in the slow cooker until about a half hour before you want to serve the meal.  Then you transfer them to an oblong pan (using a slotted spoon), pour a glaze over the meat, and bake for 20 minutes or so.  It's a delicious all-in-one meal -- and so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.