Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Monday, December 03, 2012
Time to think about my goals for this week:
* Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study * Finish Sunday School lesson 6
* Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"? notebook
* Finish memorizing Psalm 145:1-5
* Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground
* Limit sugar
* Exercise 5 or 6 times
* Keep up with crafting goals for Christmas
* Keep up a good water intake
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
* Post daily in both of my blogs
Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 2, the kitchen
* Decorate the Christmas tree
* Start my Christmas baking
* Write some TripAdvisor reviews
* Post about the couples' retreat from October
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.
And here's how last week went:
* Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study -- DONE! * Get a good start on Sunday School lesson 6 -- DONE!
* Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"? notebook -- DONE!
* Finish memorizing Psalm 145:1-5 -- still haven't mastered verse 5
* Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground -- DONE!
* Limit sugar -- nope
* Exercise 5 or 6 times -- only managed twice
* Keep up with crafting goals for Christmas -- did quite well with this
* Finish a Thanksgiving themed craft project -- DONE!
* Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- DONE!
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs -- did quite well with this
Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 5, the living room -- DONE!
* Write some TripAdvisor reviews -- not done
* Post about the couples' retreat from October -- not done
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!
In other news, we did get the Christmas tree put up this evening and the lights in place. Tomorrow night, ornaments!
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.