Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17

It snowed most of last evening and into today, then turned to freezing rain.  We may have a white Christmas -- but maybe not, since it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow.  We will see!

Time to think about my goals for this week:
*  Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study
* Get started on Sunday School lesson 8
 *  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook
*  Review Psalm 103 (memorized some years ago)
*  Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground
*  Limit sugar
*  Exercise 5 or 6 times
*  Keep up with crafting goals for Christmas
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post daily in both of my blogs
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for  Zone 4, the master bedroom, plus a few from Zone 2, the kitchen
*  Finish with the gifts I need to buy
*  Finish Christmas decorating
*  Write some TripAdvisor reviews
*  Post about the couples' retreat from October
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.


And here's how last week went:
*  Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study -- DONE!
* Get started on Sunday School lesson 7  DONE! ~ actually finished it!
 *  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook -- only got one page done.
*  Review Psalm 103 (memorized some years ago) -- not yet.
*  Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground --only read one.
*  Limit sugar -- nope.
*  Exercise 5 or 6 times -- didn't even manage once.
*  Keep up with crafting goals for Christmas - did pretty well with this.
*  Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- managed this most nights.
*  Post daily in both of my blogs -- DONE except I have missed a day or two on my Christmas blog
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for  Zone 3, the bathrooms, plus a few from Zone 2, the kitchen -- got most of the zone 3 missions done but not the kitchen ones.
*  Finish with the gifts I need to buy -- not yet
*  Finish Christmas decorating -- not quite
*  Write some TripAdvisor reviews -- nope
*  Post about the couples' retreat from October -- nope
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!


Needless to say, I am hoping for a productive week coming up!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:01 PM

    You have quite a week planned! My to do list isn't getting checked off as much as I'd like it to but I do feel a bit better today.

    I've never heard of the book "How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground". It sounds lovely. I will look for it on amazon.

    Have a lovely evening

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, thanks for visiting! I hope you will browse around in the archives too, as there might be quite a bit that would interest you.

    About the book -- "How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground" is actually the subtitle. The first part of the title is "Finding Your Purpose as a Mom" and the book is by Donna Otto. But to me, the subtitle is really much more what the book is about. I'm perhaps a third of the way through it and am finding it very inspiring. Practical too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.