|This is the progress on the scrap afghan. You can't see all 25 hexagons in this photo.|
First off, the scrap afghan, seen above. I have 2 rows completed and sewn together -- 25 hexagons in all, in three different motifs. I finished 2 more motifs this week and am hoping to get a couple more done. I'm trying to do just 4 to 6 motifs a week.
|Please excuse the wrinkles; I was in a huge hurry when I took this photo.|
|You can see how far I have come since the photo above was taken. And also how far I have to go....|
|The cross-stitched rose hand towel|
Above you see the cross-stitched rose hand towel. I've made a little bit of progress on this, but have been concentrating more on "Snow Angels". Recall, this was a kit from someone else's stash. It is the second in a set of two, and I also used the design for pillowcases.
And finally, here is a completed project! Mice had chewed into our barley hot packs back before Christmas, and so I needed to make some more (now that the mouse problem has been dealt with). This is the second one. The first one I did in a masculine gray plaid I had on hand; for this one, I couldn't decide, but then I found this orange/gray chevron design I'd bought on a whim with no real idea what I'd use it for; I just liked it. Makes a utilitarian hot pack a little more fun.
|I bought this fabric (along with much more) with a gift card I'd won from Fabric. com. So much fun!|