|Gorgeous graphic from Abby at Little Birdie Blessings|
With the help of my wonderful Best of My Days notepad from Ashley at
Under the Sycamore, I'm managing to keep track of my blessings and the good things in each day a lot more regularly. Below you see a Best of My Days wrapped up for gifting, in a previous year.
So here goes with the Friday five:
1. A wonderful time of fellowship and a mini Bible study around our supper table last Friday night. Five young adults joined us and it was just a refreshing, encouraging time.
2. Celebrating our "Christmas" with two local teen granddaughters who had not been able to be with us for our traditional Christmas eve time with them. It was sort of nice to extend the celebration a bit!
3. Seeing our dear friends Dick and Terry back in church on Sunday, thanks to a recent move back to New Hampshire after twelve years away.
4. A lovely phone chat with my Nevada daughter on Monday. She told me she had glimpsed a tray of our traditional Christmas cookies in a photo her sister sent her, and could almost taste them right through cyberspace.
|A small cookie tray for friends in 2013 -- several of the traditional favorites are on it.|
5. Getting some serious decluttering of cleaning supplies completed and also getting the Christmas wrappings decluttered and put away.
And that's it for this week's Friday five!