Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas!


I hope that all of my readers and friends had as wonderful a Christmas as Mr. T and I did.  It was a busy morning of cooking and wrapping gifts, culminating in a relaxed afternoon and evening of feasting, present-opening, and game-playing, always trying to keep in mind the true reason we are celebrating. 

I've thought so many times the past few days about how incredibly blessed we are that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.  Maybe you've been pondering thoughts like this as well.  I hope that you've all had a blessed day.  I know people today who are in distressing circumstances and may not feel very celebratory.  Yet we can rejoice in the fact that Jesus came to earth as a baby, that He came to save us from our sins.  And He is with us always. 

Merry Christmas to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you. I enjoyed my holiday and like you I am so mindful of my blessings. I have a dear friend who is going through an awful time with her son-in-law having contracted a very rare disease. Not sure he is going to pull through. He has been at Mayo in Houston and did get to come home for Christmas. They have three small children so I have been burdened for them. I was so mindful of how wonderful it is to have a room full of healthy kids. Jeff's brother is holding steady well i guess he is. He did come to eat dinner and that was a blessing.
    Enjoy the last days of 2019. Trying to clean but also slow down too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was a blessed day and every family member in the state of Maine showed up! 😁 Today, I am busy working my way through the dishpan. I am very glad that your day was blessed as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.