Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas Countdown Challenge, Day 26



Wednesdays are always difficult, and today was no exception. I did, however, manage to accomplish a few Christmasy tasks:

* Cut out several more fabric baskets and got the ribbon ties pinned in place on another.

* Measured and cut some pattern pieces for some other sewn gifts I plan to make.

* Scanned a bunch of my antique Christmas cards to use as illustrations here on my blog.

* Finished typing up one Christmas devotional and got it posted.

Hoping for a more productive day tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.