Saturday, February 09, 2008

A delicious new tea


On Thursday night, while grocery shopping, I came across something new and wonderful -- some new Celestial Seasonings teas, just in time for Valentine's Day. One is a black tea -- Vanilla Strawberry Rose -- and the other is an herbal tea, which I believe is called Raspberry Chocolate Bliss. I picked up a box of the Vanilla Strawberry Rose and took it with me to a tea party yesterday. It was a hit with the ladies who tried it. I'm definitely hoping to buy another box or two of this while it's available. It's a truly different, delicious flavor.

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty box! I hope I can find some, I know my mom would love it too!
    Hugs,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information on the new teas, they sound delicious!! I look at the tea section almost everytime that I grocery shop looking for new teas but haven't seen those yet. Hopefully, they show up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you can find this tea, ladies! It is really delicious, in my book anyway.

    At my local supermarket, these two teas were in a special display all by themselves, not near the teas at all, but closer to the Valentine candy.

    Thanks for stopping by my kitchen table!
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.