Saturday, March 26, 2011

While it's still March...

... I wanted to show the cute St. Patrick's Day tag that my friend J. made for me last year. Last year, I displayed this on my ribbon board. This year, I have it on my hutch. Here is the front of the tag:
I love the saying on this tag!
And here is the reverse side:
The little vellum pocket contains little green paper shamrocks.

And just for fun, here is something else that happened unexpectedly in March:
Yes, my Christmas cactus is blooming! Very encouraging in the midst of all the cold and snow that still surrounds us up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.