Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Two tasty asparagus recipes

With asparagus available now in grocery stores and gardens, I thought I would share a couple of our favorites.

First, this recipe for Peas and Asparagus. I first made this for Easter dinner a few years back. It is delicious, and the peas help to make the more expensive asparagus go farther.
(Photo from Taste of Home)
And second, this recipe for Caesar Asparagus, which is also delicious, quick and easy. You will need French or Italian bread for the croutons.
(Photo from Home Joys)
Enjoy these flavors of springtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.