|(Photo by Photos Public Domain)|
1. Work on reviewing/memorizing 2 Peter 1:1-11. (I have memorized part of this passage in years past.)
2. Read next chapter in Essential Virtues.
3. Exercise 4 to 6 times.
4. Plan and prepare healthy meals.
5. Keep up with Kelly's missions for Zone 1 -- the front porch, entry, dining area.
6. Keep up with crafting goals -- for gift-giving, this week.
7. Work ahead on Sunday School lesson 8.
8. Step up water intake.
And here's how last week went:
1. Finally did memorize those verses in Psalm 85*, so DONE!
2. Didn't get a chapter read in Essential Virtues, though I did attend a conference where its author, Dr. Jim Berg, was the keynote speaker and spoke on this particular topic. The subtitle of Essential Virtues is Marks of the Christ-Centered Life.
3. Managed to exercise only 4 times -- still, way better than nothing.
4. Planned and cooked healthy meals, so DONE.
5. Did not keep up with Kelly's Missions for zone 4.
6. Kept up with crafting goals fairly well, so I can call this DONE, I guess, though it's ongoing.
7. Worked ahead on Sunday School lesson 8, so can call this DONE, though I'm still working on it.
8. Didn't do well at all at stepping up water intake.
* I've reached the decision not to continue on with the Scripture memory program I've been trying to keep up with. I've found a lamentable tendency to not work on the assigned verses, so I think, for this year anyway, it'll be better to concentrate instead on verses that are meaningful to me personally or have a bearing on something I'm learning or trying to change in my life.
So there you have it! We'll see how it goes this week.