Sunday, April 08, 2012

A blessed Easter to all!


I hope that all of my readers are having a blessed Easter and a wonderful time of remembering the death and resurrection of our Savior.  Mr. T and I started the day with a meaningful sunrise service and a yummy breakfast with our church family.  Following Sunday School and our morning worship service, we took an Easter dinner (recipes to follow later) to my dad's and enjoyed that with him.  (He had been to church with us as well.)  Then we went to yet another church service, at our daughter and son-in-law's church, and enjoyed that too!  Now we're home and are beginning the task of cleaning up the kitchen and then relaxing ... maybe fitting in a nice walk as well.  Hope that all of you are  having as good a day as we are!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Mrs T!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Arlene! I hope that you had a lovely day as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.