Thursday, January 24, 2013

My creative friends and family, part 2

Here are just a few more handmade gifts, these from my birthday earlier this month.
Mug rugs from my friend Ruth

The reverse side of the mug rugs.  I love the prints she chose, especially the bird one.

My daughter Carrie gave me a birds' nest necklace, packaged in this sheer bag.
Another view of the necklace
And a close-up of the birds' nest.  Isn't it pretty?

My Nevada grandkids sent a big envelope stuffed with handmade cards and coloring pages.

Sorry these last two are so blurry, but I guess that's to be expected when I took the pictures with the cards in place on the fridge!  There are actually three of these and they are so pretty and wintry.
 Hope you've enjoyed these handcrafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.