Monday, August 12, 2013

Goals for week beginning 8/12/2013

Newfound Lake from Little Sugarloaf
How can it be Monday again?  I know I say that (or something like it!) nearly every Monday, but I genuinely wonder how the week flew by so quickly.  Anyhow, here are my goals for the week:
*  Begin a new Back on Track challenge
*  Spend time in 2 Samuel Bible study
*  Get a good start on Sunday School lesson 8
 *  Make 1 or 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook
*  Memorize Psalm 145:1-5
*  Read 2 chapters in A Woman's Call to Prayer
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays, Christmas, and finishing UFOs
* Prepare and send a birthday package to Micah
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post at least four times in my regular blog, and in my Christmas blog as time allows
*  Get a lot of basic homemaking tasks done in various zones of the house
*  Begin the large project of reorganizing the many piles, stacks, notebooks and containers full of recipes I've collected over time.
*  Weed the garden
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do

And here's how last week went:
*  Begin a new Back on Track challenge --  not done
*  Spend time in 2 Samuel Bible study -- DONE!
*  Get a good start on Sunday School lesson 7 -- DONE! (I actually finished it!)
 *  Make 1 or 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook -- DONE!
*  Memorize Psalm 145:1-5 -- worked on verse 2
*  Read 2 chapters in A Woman's Call to Prayer -- DONE!
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows -- did okay with this
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays, Christmas, and finishing UFOs -- DONE!
* Get a birthday package ready for Micah -- not quite ready
*  Keep up a good water intake-- DONE!
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- not done
*  Post at least four times in my regular blog, and in my Christmas blog as time allows -- DONE!
*  Get a lot of basic homemaking tasks done in various zones of the house -- not done
*  Begin the large project of reorganizing the many piles, stacks, notebooks and containers full of recipes I've collected over time -- not done
 *  Weed the garden -- not done
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do  -- DONE!

Needless to say I am hoping for a more productive week this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.