Thursday, January 01, 2015

A blessed 2015 to you!

Vintage card from my collection
I hope that each and every one of you will have a happy, healthy, and spiritually prosperous 2015!  Although we cannot know what the future holds, we do know beyond doubt Who holds the future.

I have always liked this little New Year blessing:

GOD BLESS THY YEAR
God bless thy year!
Thy coming in, thy going out; 
Thy rest,
thy traveling about;
The rough, the smooth,
The bright, the drear,
God bless thy year!

God bless your year, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.