|Graphic from Baptist Bible Hour|
1. What's one thing you could do this year to increase your enjoyment of God? Continue building my "What Do I Know About My God?" Scripture notebook.
2. What's the most humanly impossible thing you will ask God to do this year? Turn around another impossible situation; bring physical healing to several friends, if that's His will.
3. What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your family life this year? More getaways with my hubby! We managed several last year and it really helped. We already have plans in place for some winter getaways.
4. In which spiritual discipline do you want to make progress this year, and what will you do about it? Scripture memory. I need to make a list of verses to start with.
5. What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year? Procrastination. Pray about it with regularity -- even daily ; make daily schedules and stick to them as much as possible.
6. What is the most helpful new way you could strengthen your church? I'm nearing the end of a study of prayer with my ladies' Sunday School class. If a good number (or even a few!) ladies would become serious about answering God's call to be prayer warriors, what a difference that would make in our church! And, of course, in their individual lives as well. I will also aim to be more of an encourager to my church family in the coming year.
7. For whose salvation will you pray most fervently this year? Several elderly relatives.
8. What's the most important way you will, by God's grace, try to make this year better than last year? Try to take better care of myself so I will have increased energy to serve God and others. Also procrastinate less about everything, including taking care of myself.
9. What one thing could you do to improve your prayer life this year? Add to my prayer journal so it's increasingly helping my prayer life become more effective.
10. What single thing that you plan to do this year will matter most in ten years? In eternity? Investing myself in the lives of my grandchildren.
So there you have it. Ten questions, ten answers to help me finalize my 2015 goals. Maybe tomorrow I can post the year's goals. We will see!