Monday, September 26, 2016

Lovely leaf


I just had to share a scan of this gorgeous leaf I found in our driveway this morning when going for the mail.  Isn't it so pretty?  Sort of half red and half green, with the tips of nearly every point outlined in red.  And notice the few "drops of green paint" just to the left of the stem.  Left by the Master Artist!

Mr. T and I arrived home yesterday from a wonderful 3-day getaway -- something we had badly needed.  Hopefully this week I will be able to share a few posts concerning this time which was such a blessing to us!

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing leaf, my friend! God's creation puts on quite the spectacular show during autumn.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so unusual, Stephanie? I loved it. Scanning is such a great way to save leaves for future use! Yes, I think God's creation is at its loveliest in autumn, though it is impressive in any season, of course.

      Delete
  2. So glad you had some couple time....nothing like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, Arlene. And you and Marvin recently had a trip, as well. What a blessing to have that time away!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.