Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Friday, September 28, 2018
Friday has rolled around again, so it's time for a quick version of Friday five. (It's still Friday somewhere, right?) Here goes:
1. Ladies' retreat two Fridays ago at The Wilds of New England. Meaningful sessions on the topic of Craving Connection.
2. Meeting the retreat speaker, Denise Cunningham, and enjoying breakfast with her sitting at our table. I've been reading Denise's blog for years and had greatly looked forward to meeting her in person. So thankful God worked that out!
3. A short break from teaching Sunday School. Just two weeks, but a refreshment. Thanks to my friend Chris and missionary friend Bonnie for filling in for me.
4. Breakfast out with both of my daughters. A rare opportunity, and I'm so thankful.
5. God's hand in providing for and working out the details of our vacation. More information to follow!
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.