Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Friday, October 12, 2018
Time for a quick version of Friday five!
1. A lakeside lunch with two cousins, last Saturday. So much fun to have reconnected now, after all these years!
2. Seeing God give wisdom every day as we look to Him. Watching Him give guidance and direction for every day if we will only pay attention.
3. My favorite lamp being repaired! It stands by my favorite chair and I rely on it to see my Bible in early morning quiet times, or occasionally to see needlework of an evening. Recently it stopped working altogether, but my wonderful hubby was able to find what he needed at Walmart and fixed it in minutes!
4. Wonderful fellowship yesterday with friends visiting our state all the way from Nevada. Their first time seeing New England fall foliage, and they loved it!
5. And the reason this must be quick: Mr. T and I have the opportunity to head out to a couples' retreat this afternoon!
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.