Thursday, May 11, 2006

A sigh of relief...

Yes, I'm heaving a sigh of relief as I see the end of my huge writing project in sight. Theres' still a bit of organizing to do, but the actual hard work of writing 100 pages or so is done.

As I've come to expect, the day after finishing such a monumental effort is something of a letdown, in a way. I say "letdown" for lack of a better word. It's more like I can't decide what to do next. Do I catch up on housework? Do I write letters or e-mails to all my friends I've neglected for months? Do I post in my blog? Do I sit down and cross-stitch? Do I get out my new sewing machine (still in the box since Christmas) and try it out? Do I cook? Do I rake the yard? So many choices, after weeks of no free time, are mind-boggling.

Maybe I can make it a "15-minute day" (a la FlyLady) where I do different things for 15 minutes at a time all day long. I do need to vacuum my upstairs. I'll also do some work in the kitchen, since that's the FlyZone for this week.

Hope everyone else has a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.