Monday, September 24, 2007

Menu Plan Monday for September 24


Monday again! The weeks are flying by. There are some repeats on my menu this week, as some meals weren’t used last time. Yesterday we ended up going out for lunch with friends after church, so Sunday’s crockpot meal is all cooked and ready to reheat for tonight!

MONDAY: Spicy Lemon Chicken, Rice Pilaf, Green Beans

TUESDAY: Vegetable Chili, Cornbread

WEDNESDAY: Boston Subs, 3-Bean Salad

THURSDAY: Chicken Chop Suey (crockpot recipe), Fried Rice, Fruit Salad

FRIDAY: Grilled Steak, Potato Salad, Green Beans

SATURDAY: Southwestern Frittata, Breakfast Potatoes, Broccoli/Cauliflower Blend

SUNDAY: Round Steak Italiano, Baked Potatoes, Italian Mixed Vegetables

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:19 PM

    what a delicious meal plan you have!! YUM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.