Wednesday, August 05, 2009

A Homemade Life ~ August 4


I'm a bit late with a homemade life post, but have just a couple of things to share.

A relative generously gave me these pots of rosemary and basil. She had been visiting up here for a month and had been using these in cooking. She didn't want to transport them back home, so we are benefiting from these fresh herbs! Pretty as well as delicious!

And then there is this swiffer sock, to use in place of refills. It's reversible; the other side is smooth. Here's the link: Swiffer Sock. The directions are fairly easy to follow and the design is fun to make. I would like to make a second one of these so that one could be used while the other is in the wash.

If you would like to see other homemade ideas, be sure and check out Life on a Back Road. You will find lots of inspiration there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.