Monday, August 10, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for August 10


A humid overcast day here in northern New England. Here's my menu plan:

MONDAY: Vietnam Fried Rice (made with leftover pork chops), Leaf Lettuce Salad with Oranges

TUESDAY: Layered Cheese Omelets, Hash Brown Casserole, Fruit Salad

WEDNESDAY: Pizza, Three-Bean Salad

THURSDAY: Pork Chops with Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans, Molded Beet Salad

FRIDAY: Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, Coleslaw, Chips

SATURDAY: Hamburgers, Potato Salad, Marinated Vegetables

SUNDAY: Ham & Turkey Subs, Potato Salad, Chips

If you would like to see menus which others have shared, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie and check out the links. Often, well over 300 people share links to their weekly menus. You'll find some great ideas and often recipes too.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, it is just plain leaf lettuce from our garden, with orange sections and a sweet/sour dressing. Good with Asian-type flavors!

    Stop in anytime.
    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs T....how do you make the vietnamese rice?

    Do you mind sharing the recipe?

    Thanks,

    lady m

    ReplyDelete
  3. lady m,

    I will try and post the recipe tomorrow if not before. It is very easy and also very versatile.

    Hope you enjoy!
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.