Monday, June 06, 2011

Rhubarb Cheesecake Dessert

(Photo from Taste of Home)
Yesterday I tried a new recipe for our potluck lunch at church: Rhubarb Cheesecake Dessert.

For a change, I didn't do anything different to the recipe when preparing it. Usually, I make some changes even when I make a recipe for the first time. But I made this just as written. It went over very, very well. I must have had a half dozen requests for the recipe, and will get those out to the people who asked ASAP (in case any of them happen to be reading this). I will definitely be making this dessert again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.