Thursday, October 20, 2011

A yummy fall recipe ~ Pumpkin Spice Amish Friendship Bread!

Photo from Susie QT pies Scraps of Life
Who would ever have thought such a recipe existed?  Certainly not me!  But I found the recipe here at Susie QT pies Scraps of Life:  Pumpkin Spice Amish Friendship Bread and just had to try it.  I happened to have some friendship bread starter in the freezer ( freezing the starter in one-cup amounts is a great way to use it up when people give you starter and you can't keep up with it all).


Our review:  It's delicious!  Somehow my hubby, 8-year-old granddaughter and myself have gone through half a loaf in the past couple of hours.  Good thing the recipe makes 2 loaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.