Monday, February 04, 2013

Goals for week beginning 2/4/2013

This is a scan of a page from a calendar my girls had when they were little. 
Monday again and time for some weekly goal-setting!  Here's what I hope to accomplish:

*  Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study
* Finish Sunday School lesson 11
*  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook
*  Review Psalm 103:1-5  (memorized some years ago)
*  Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground
*  Limit sugar
*  Exercise 5 or 6 times
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays and finishing UFOs
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post daily in both of my blogs if possible
*  Do some research toward our trip to Nevada
*  Make a simple winter table runner
*  Make a Christmas shadow box with vintage items
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for  Zone 2, the living room, plus doing some decluttering and dusting in the living room and bedroom
*  Write some TripAdvisor reviews
*  Spend 2 hours updating my A-Store
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do. 

And here's how last week turned out:


*  Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study -- DONE!
* Start Sunday School lesson 11 -- DONE!
*  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook -- -- DONE!  (I actually made 3 or 4 pages, I forget which.)
*  Review Psalm 103:1-5  (memorized some years ago) -- not done; ended up reviewing different verses.
*  Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground -- DONE!  (I actually read 3 chapters)
*  Limit sugar  -- wasn't consistent with this
*  Exercise 5 or 6 times -- not done, only managed once or twice, plus a walk
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays and finishing UFOs  -- DONE! (That is, the items are not done, but I kept up with crafting on them.)
*  Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- DONE!
*  Post daily in both of my blogs if possible --not done; only managed 2 or 3 times in each
*  Do some research toward our trip to Nevada -- not done
*  Type up some reports for the church annual report -- DONE!
*  Make a simple winter table runner -- not done; the snowman print I intended to use turned out to be crooked.  Very crooked.  I will have to cut it up and use it in smaller projects -- it was just something from my stash, so it's not as if I wasted money on it.
*  Make a Christmas shadow box with vintage items -- not done.  I have a red wooden silverware tray that used to be my mother's which I want to use as the shadow box.  This is a project from one of the Gooseberry Patch Christmas books.  Would you believe nearly every time I put silverware away (in my generic Rubbermaid® silverware tray) I get to thinking about this shadow box?  I have just got to go ahead and put it together.
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for  Zone 5, the living room, plus doing some decluttering and dusting in Zone 4, the bedroom -- some of this got done, but not all.
*  Write some TripAdvisor reviews -- not done.
*  Spend 2 hours updating my A-Store -- not done.  I did go and look at it.
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!


Last week went fairly well, but I really need to aim for a more productive week, starting now!  So I am off to finish writing up a schedule for the day!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:35 PM

    That shadow box project sounds like it will be so pretty! Please take pictures during the process. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try, Mrs. R!! I was so hoping I could get to it this week, but the week got very busy. I am looking forward to making this little project with a lot of my vintage odds and ends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.