Thursday, January 09, 2014

January Goals

This incredibly beautiful collage is by Abby at Little Birdie Blessings
 Having finally arrived at my goals for 2014, now I need to begin breaking them down by month.  I think maybe I am going to skip posting my weekly goals this year, but haven't decided yet for sure.  Maybe the accountability would be good!  For now, here are my January goals:

* Read through the January portion of the One-Year Devotional Bible.
*  Read 4 chapters in The Power of a Godly Grandparent
* Memorize at least 4 Bible verses and review some older ones.
* Add 4 pages to my "What Do I Know About My God?" Scripture notebook
* Begin "Intentionally Focused" Bible study
* Keep up with my Sunday School study -- The Heart of a Woman Who Prays
* Exercise at least 20 times.
* Get to bed by 9:45 pm each night.
* Limit sugar.
* Drink enough water each day.
* Keep up with Kelly's missions in homemaking zones of the week.
* Plan an overnight getaway with my husband
* Post in both of my blogs as often as possible
* Check out airline tickets for trip to NV in spring.
* Reduce grocery bill by $5 per week (just a place to start!)
* Spend several hours updating my A-store.
* Do research for setting up an Etsy shop (I've already joined Etsy)
* Make at least a dozen items for sale at craft fairs.
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family.
* Clean church and set up for potluck meal
* Finish some UFO Christmas gift craft projects
* Design and make some winter banners
* Make gift tags from last year's Christmas cards.
* Start several handcrafted birthday gifts for March and April birthdays.

JANUARY'S HEALTHY HABIT:  Get to bed earlier

WORD FOR 2014: BALANCE

2 comments:

  1. I like your goals, good to have a focus, thanks for the inspiration. Happy you used my collage, it looks lovely over here. Have a blessed day. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet comments, Abby! And thanks for sharing such beautiful graphics. Everything you post is so inspiring!

    Hope you have a blessed day as well ... I imagine you may be getting the rain/freezing rain that we are. I haven't forgotten I owe you an email! Life is far too busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.