Wednesday, February 12, 2014

No time to blog today!


From a vintage New Hampshire Troubadour magazine
Oh, my, is life ever busy!  As I've mentioned, my word for 2014 is BALANCE ~ and I am really being tested in that area!  There is so much to juggle and this week I seem, for whatever reason, to be focusing on housework.  It's there, it needs to be done -- and have you noticed how the higher, brighter February sunshine reveals dust and cobwebs like never before? -- so I've been doing a lot of it.  Then there's Sunday School prep, eldercare responsibilities, some handcrafted Christmas gifts I need to finish up, laundry, and much, much  more -- not to mention this year's summer devotional books that I need to get started on writing.  I do apologize for my infrequent posting, and will be back as quickly as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.