From This Side of the Pond. Why not join in this week? Joyce's questions and our answers can make for interesting reading; it's always fun to learn more about our fellow bloggers. Head on over, copy the questions, then paste and answer them on your own blog. Speed back over to Joyce's to link up, and you're done! Here are this week's questions:
1. What happens to the mail at your house?
2. Something you always splurge on? Any guilt associated with the splurge?
3. There are many, but what are two important questions you think every bride and groom should ask/answer before they plan their walk down the aisle?
1) Are we on the same wavelength spiritually? Obviously if one is a believer in Christ, both need to be. But it actually goes far beyond that. Are both interested in spiritual growth, in truly living the Christian life, in walking with God every day, in making Him the head of their home and their lives?
4. What's the best advice your father ever gave you?
"It's a poor day when you don't learn something."
5. Your favorite movie where a father features heavily in the storyline?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We have been having such gorgeous, perfect summer weather! Warm and sunny, yet with a glorious breeze. We recently acquired a patio set for our back deck (something we have never had) and oh, how nice it is to spend time out there in this glorious weather. As a bonus, my Mother's Day plant is still alive! (I recently saw a garden stake that reads: "I tried. It died." I may yet need one of those, but so far, so good.
So ends another June Hodgepodge. Happy Wednesday, all!