|Gorgeous graphic by Abby at Little Birdie Blessings|
1. Glorious, beautiful sunny warm weather for the first three days of this week! Tuesday was in the 60s -- pretty much unheard of for New Hampshire in February, but we'll take it.
2. Our van passing the state inspection on Monday. Those "check engine" light problems can be tricky. So thankful to have a sticker for another year.
3. Mostly clear, mostly dry roads for walking on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. My walking buddy and I were able to cover a total of 11 miles on those days!
4. Being able to take at least four full bags of clothing to our local thrift store and box after box of books to a book drop. These are items from my childhood home and I am so thankful to be making good progress in clearing it out.
5. My hubby having today off from work unexpectedly. One never knows what conditions will be on a logging job -- and on his job site today he just didn't need to be there. What a blessing to have him around home and be able to do our grocery shopping and some other errands together!
And there you have this week's Friday five!