|Love-ly graphic by Abby at Little Birdie Blessings|
1. Getting all of our paperwork submitted today toward getting passports. We have no immediate plans for international travel, but we'd like to be able to drive to the Canadian Maritimes or other provinces. We can also use our passports to fly to US destinations rather than getting a real ID driver's license, not mandatory in our state but recommended.
2. Good fellowship over Sunday lunch with the pulpit supply pastor and his wife, plus another family from church. I served Italian Wedding Soup which looked similar to the photo below from Taste of Home.
3. Obtaining our Senior Lifetime Pass from the National Park Service. So many perks with this! We can't wait to start using it.
4. A couple of coffee dates this week at The Common Man Roadside. This is fast becoming a favorite spot of ours. Actually, one of the dates did not involve coffee -- we got freshly squeezed orange juice instead from an amazing machine. It's not cheap -- we shared a glass -- but such fresh orange juice is absolutely incredible. The photo below is from Pixabay. Maybe next time we get orange juice at the Roadside, I'll take a video of the machine.
|Image by Iva Balk from Pixabay|
5. Glorious winter scenery today as we traveled north this morning to do our passport business. It's been a gorgeous sunny day but very cold and windy. Right now, as I'm posting this, it's 8º and feels like -9º!
Hope you all have a happy Valentine's Day and a wonderful weekend!