1. Cooler weather for walking this week! It's been such a blessing not to be dripping sweat as I walk.
2. A great day with our friend Terry last Friday. We went out for breakfast, then for a lovely walk in the New Hampshire Veterans Cemetery where her husband is buried. Later, we went out for ice cream. Just a wonderful day with a dear, dear friend and sister in the Lord.
3. This is a huge blessing! Yesterday, the power got hooked up at the little cottage we are renovating. We started the process in June and it's been a long time coming. So very thankful to have lights and electricity!
4. Getting to see several of my cousins this week. We visited one at our extended family's cottage on a quiet pond; the other two stopped by the homestead to pick up some things I'd set aside for them.
5. As of today, we have FINISHED cleaning out the homestead! Hallelujah!!!!! We still have outbuildings to finish, but the huge task of the house is done! (And incidentally, all of the photos here -- except for the Veterans Cemetery one -- were taken around the homestead.)
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!