|Graphic from Baptist Bible Hour|
1. Continued progress on our little camp. The photo of the stove below is from April, and it hasn't really changed since then, but I have recently become more comfortable with using it, cooking a kettle full of corn on the cob on the stove top and a hash brown casserole in the oven. It works remarkably well considering its advanced age!
2. Answers to prayer on behalf of the sick. We've been praying for several folks in the hospital and God is answering prayer. In several cases, His answer was to take these friends to be with Him. They are more well now than they have ever been!
Our friend Terry is being released from the hospital today, although she may need to return next week for surgery. We continue to pray fervently for our friend D. that God will bring healing to him.
|Graphic by Abby at Little Birdie Blessings|
3. Ladies' Bible study starting back up tomorrow! So looking forward to this study led by my friend Amanda Reed. This is the book we will be working through:
4. A wonderful Labor Day spent with family and friends. Our friends the V's came over to our camp for the day. We enjoyed breakfast together (homemade breakfast sandwiches, hash brown casserole and a fruit salad brought by C). Later, our daughter and family came over and we all enjoyed a hot dog roast with all the trimmings for a late lunch. I hope to write a separate post about this time soon, but we will see. It was fun showing our friends all of the changes to the camp.
5. A little touch of fall in the air. It's so nice to feel a little coolness and smell the crisp scent of fall approaching. I recently found this leaf in our driveway and love the combination of colors.
So thankful to the Lord for all of the many blessings He showers upon us!