Monday, December 03, 2007

Menu Plan Monday for December 3


Here we are -- another Monday, and a new month too! It looks like a busy week ahead with lots of cooking and baking going on. I am baking some cookies -- a couple different kinds -- and making some snacks for a ladies’ Christmas fellowship at church tonight, but my plans are subject to change as we are in the middle of a big snowstorm and the fellowship may be canceled. However, I will make the treats anyway and just have that much on hand if the meeting is canceled.

I am also going to bake cookies or some sort of treat for a Christmas party that our church’s kids’ ministry will have Wednesday night.

On Friday, I am getting together for lunch with some other ladies and their children/grandchildren. We will all bring something to share. I am bringing white chili and some cherry tarts.

Here’s what my menu plan looks like:

MONDAY: Corn Chowder, Tuna Melts

TUESDAY: Aunt Ned’s Hamburgers, Oven Potato Wedges, Coleslaw

WEDNESDAY: Slow-cooked Chili, Cornbread

THURSDAY: Pork Chops with Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans, Applesauce

FRIDAY: Curry Crab Sandwiches, Speedy Vegetable Soup

SATURDAY: Lentils Ole´, Baked Potatoes, Coleslaw

SUNDAY: (potluck at church) -- haven’t decided yet what I’ll bring

2 comments:

  1. Your menu looks delicious! I love the warm comfort foods of winter!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelli! Me too! We could easily eat soup almost every day and not complain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.