Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Here are just a few photos of Christmas at our house! First, the gingerbread house which our granddaughter Sarah made in school. It is brightening up our dining room table. This garland of snowmen is hanging on a beam above our dining table. Here is my kitchen island all decorated for the holiday. I had lots of kitchen gifts on this island, but now they have all been given away, and this festive assortment took their place. The “ribbon candy” is actually a box of ornaments made of real ribbon, made by my daughter Joanna. The candle is Yankee Candle's Pomegranate Cider -- what a wonderful scent! And last of all here is my hutch, decorated for the season. I had so much fun decorating the three lower shelves, especially. The wooden crèche was made by my dad many years ago. The ironstone china on the bottom shelf is from my mother’s family. That is all I have time to share for now, but I hope each of you has had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. We surely did. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.