Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday for November 17


I've been on vacation, but it's time to get back to menu planning now. You may notice quite a few more meatless meals this week -- I'm trying hard to be more frugal. Here is this week's menu:

MONDAY: Greek Spinach PIe, Three-Bean Salad

TUESDAY: Wintery Day Bean Soup, Cornbread

WEDNESDAY: Macaroni & Cheese, Green Beans, Applesauce

THURSDAY: Swiss & Crabmeat Quiche, Asparagus Stir-fry Vegetables

FRIDAY: Three Cheese Enchiladas, Southwestern Rice Bake

SATURDAY: Apple Puff Pancake, Homemade Sausage

SUNDAY: Italian Wedding Soup, Focaccia Bread

If you would like to see menus which others have shared, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie and check out the links. Usually close to 200 people -- sometimes many more! -- share links to their weekly menus. You'll find some great ideas and often recipes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.