Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quote for today


This paragraph was a huge blessing to me in my quiet time this morning. Maybe it will encourage you, too.

"God knows that you can stand that trial; He would not give it to you if you could not. It is His trust in you that explains the trials of life, however bitter they may be. God knows our strength, and He measures it to the last inch; and a trial was never given to any man that was greater than that man's strength, through God, to bear it."
-- from Streams in the Desert, the reading for November 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.