Monday, November 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday for November 24


A chilly, overcast day here in northern New England for the most part, although the sun has appeared sporadically. Here's my menu plan:

MONDAY: Salmon Chowder, Multigrain Biscuits

TUESDAY: Sausage-Sweet Potato Bake, Coleslaw

WEDNESDAY: Pizza, Vegetarian Vegetable Soup (homemade)

THURSDAY: Thanksgiving: Turkey/Stuffing/Gravy, Squash, Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Creamed Onions, Cranberry-Cherry Sauce with Ginger and Lime, Tossed Salad, Rolls, Assorted Pies, Mulled Cider (Don't worry, I'm not cooking all of this. There will be 3 couples and we are sharing the cooking responsibilities.)

FRIDAY: Three Cheese Enchiladas, Southwestern Rice Bake

SATURDAY: Apple Puff Pancake, Homemade Sausage

SUNDAY: Leftovers from Thanksgiving

If you would like to see menus which others have shared, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie and check out the links. Usually close to 300 people -- sometimes more! -- share links to their weekly menus. You'll find some great ideas and often recipes too.

pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.