Monday, December 08, 2008

Menu Plan Monday for December 8


A bright, sunny but very cold day here in northern New England. It was 2 degrees below zero when I got up this morning at five! Here's my menu plan:

MONDAY: Macaroni & Cheese, Asparagus, Coleslaw

TUESDAY: Spinach Calzones, 3-Bean Salad

WEDNESDAY: Veggie Bean Soup, Multigrain Biscuits

THURSDAY: Three-Cheese Spinach Roll-ups, Italian Mixed Vegetables

FRIDAY: Red Beans & Rice, Apple Salad

SATURDAY: Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, Coleslaw

SUNDAY: (Our church is now going to a weekly -- rather than monthly -- potluck with an afternoon service to follow, to save heating the building twice on Sunday through the winter months, so my Sunday meal each week now through February will be for the potluck.) Vegetable Lasagna, Ranch French Bread, Dessert (yet to be determined, but yesterday I brought a Cream Puff Dessert that was such an overwhelming success, I may just do it again!)

If you would like to see menus which others have shared, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie and check out the links. Usually close to 300 people -- sometimes more! -- share links to their weekly menus. You'll find some great ideas and often recipes too.

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea for your church to have something everyweek in the winter...feeding hearts, souls and stomachs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arlene!

    Thanks for stopping by! Yes, it's something we just voted to try, and I think it's going to be really nice. Quite a few of our folks live a distance away, so this is going to make it easier for them, too.

    Stop in anytime!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.