Monday, December 08, 2008

A new adventure...


Yes, as some of you more observant readers may have noticed, I'm embarking on a new adventure here at my kitchen table. My daughter Carrie got me started as an Amazon associate, and so if you do any shopping there and go through my link, I will benefit a bit from that. It's just an interesting thing to do and maybe help out our finances a little bit at the same time.

And then there's my A-Store, which I have wanted to have for a long time but haven't had the time to get started. I have been having too much fun adding products to the various categories. You might be especially interested, this time of year, in checking out my Christmas Shop. I must warn you though that the store is still very much under construction. I have had very little time to work on it this week and I still don't have all of the products sorted out the way I want them in the different categories. I also hope to add personal descriptions to many of the product listings. In the Christmas shop right now I have many books that have been such fun for my family over the years. So do some window shopping, if you've a mind to.

I'm looking forward to this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.