Monday, February 09, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for February 9


It's high time I got back to posting my menus. I've been planning my menus all along, as I've done for a good 35 years, but just haven't found the time to post them. It's a bright, sunny, cold morning here in northern New England. It's predicted to warm up, though, through the day. Here's my menu plan:

MONDAY: Southwestern Chicken, Spanish Rice, Asparagus Mixed Vegetables

TUESDAY: Mexican Egg Bake, Breakfast Potatoes, Orange Slices

WEDNESDAY: Potato Soup, Cheddar Cheese Bread

THURSDAY: Pork Chops with Apples and Sweet Potatoes, Coleslaw

FRIDAY: Pizza, Breadsticks, Alphabet Vegetable Soup

SATURDAY: Roast Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce

SUNDAY: (As mentioned some time ago, our church has now gone to a weekly -- rather than monthly -- potluck with an afternoon service to follow, to save heating the building twice on Sunday through the winter months, so my Sunday meal each week now through the end of March will be for the potluck.) Italian Wedding Soup, Focaccia Bread, Dessert (yet to be determined)

If you would like to see menus which others have shared, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie and check out the links. Usually close to 300 people -- sometimes more! -- share links to their weekly menus. You'll find some great ideas and often recipes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.